Valet Parking Attendant
The Delta King Hotel
We are hiring for a dependable, responsible, energetic, and
friendly valet attendant who loves working in a fast-paced
environment. To be successful as a valet you must have excellent
customer service, and stamina to run, walk and stand for an
extended period to retrieve and park vehicles promptly and
carefully while remaining enthusiastic and friendly.
– Greet, acknowledge, and welcome guests.
– Provide a fast, professional, and friendly service.
– Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
– Tag guest’s vehicle keys with date, time, parking location, check-in/out dates, vehicle make/model, plate number, and specific notes/requests by guests.
– Assist guests in loading and unloading luggage.
– Monitor and direct private and commercial vehicles when necessary.
– Parking and retrieving cars carefully and promptly.
– Ensure vehicles are legally parked to avoid unnecessary ticket violations.
– Ensuring that parked vehicles are locked and keys are stored safely.
– Document and report all vehicle incidents e.g. damages, accidents, theft, missing articles, etc.
– Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe working conditions to management.
– Anticipate guest service requirements.
– Actively listening and responding to guests.
– Provide directions and local areas of interest to guests when necessary.
– Able to communicate parking procedures to guests.
– Able to provide guests with information regarding the property and hours of operation.
– Thanking guests for their stay or visit.
Requirement and skills
– A high school diploma is a plus
– A valid CA driver’s license and a clean driving record.
– Able to drive manual and automatic must be able to read, write and speak English
– Able to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays, and special events
– Must have a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
– Attention to detail
– Must be able to lift over 50lbs
– Must have excellent customer service skills
– Prior bell or valet experience is a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Sacramento, CA 95814: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Manual transmission: 1 year (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Email resume to: email@example.com