SOLD OUT – Movies Under the Stars: Clue
It’s the spookiest time of year and we are ready for a gourd time! Experience Movies Under the Stars presented by Xfinity in partnership with California State Parks Capital District and the California State Railroad Museum every Thursday night in October at the Old Sacramento State Historic Park for a haunting good time.
This week the featured film is Clue.
Purchase a group of four tickets and receive a complimentary picnic blanket with each purchase.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Payment will not be taken onsite, online ticket sales only. Please bring your photo ID so you can receive a pair of headphones to enjoy the movie provided by Xfinity.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive early and order takeout from the surrounding businesses.
For a full list of open restaurants at the Historic Waterfront, click HERE.
111 I Street, Old Sacramento State Historic Park
Sacramento, CA 95814
Join us for our other features this month:
Oct. 21 – Hocus Pocus – SOLD OUT
Oct. 28 – The Haunted Mansion
Ways to get to the Movies Under the Stars, hassle-free:
– Metered street parking is free after 4:30 PM
- Utilize Sacramento Regional Transit District light
– Visit SacPark.org to find a parking spot in nearby garages at Old Sacramento Garage – 2nd & I Street (entrance off I Street) OR Tower Bridge Garage – at Neasham Circle (entrance off Capitol Mall)
*We do NOT validate parking.
We are following all health authority and government agency guidelines. For the safety of staff, vendors, and visitors we are taking the following actions and require that attendees also follow these protocols:
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the check-in booth.
- We ask that attendees do their part in physical distancing at least 6′ apart from those not in their group. Please stay with your household at your table and refrain from moving around to maintain physical distancing.
- Attendees are required to stay home if they are sick or if they have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, respiratory symptoms, or shortness of breath.