Keep COVID in Check
Old Sacramento Waterfront businesses are “Keeping COVID In Check” to safely welcome you back!
From expanded outdoor dining to curbside pickup and convenient takeout options, Old Sacramento Waterfront businesses are pledging to implement public health guidelines and new distancing measures to keep employees and customers healthy and safe.
Your favorite #OldSac businesses are committed to protecting the health of customers by taking the steps to “Keep COVID in Check.”
Look for new blue posters in the windows of downtown businesses that have taken the Downtown Healthy & Safe Pledge.
By taking the pledge, #OldSac businesses have committed to meet the criteria outlined by state and local authorities to put employee and customer safety first. See the list of businesses that have taken the pledge here.
Everyone has a part to play! Here are some best practices you can incorporate into your routine to keep you and others safe:
- Avoid entering the facility if you have a cough or fever.
- Wear a mask, covering your face and nose — Face coverings are required in public places.
- Maintain a physical distance of six feet from others.
- Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue, or if not available, use your elbow.
- Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- If possible, use touchless payment (pay without touching money, a card, or a keypad).
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer often.
Learn more about how to protect yourself and others at cdph.ca.gov.
Supporting Old Sacramento Waterfront businesses may be different than you’re used to, but there are still plenty of ways to support local. If you aren’t ready to come see us yet don’t worry. You can still support safely without leaving the comfort of home:
Shop online, many stores will ship directly to your home.
- Order delivery, many restaurants have created unique new menus made to-go. See a list of all open businesses.
- Splurge today to spend tomorrow! Gift cards are a great way to support businesses right now… and really do make great gifts!
- Give! Donate directly to support businesses impacted by reduced operations via Downtown Sacramento Foundation grants.
- Tune in to online classes, virtual gatherings and digital guides.
- Share your support! Encourage your friends and family to support and tell your favorite downtown business what you love with #SacLoveNotes.
Now, more than ever, Old Sacramento Waterfront businesses need you! We are downtown, together!